I found my new go-to baby shower gift and it’s all about presentation. I have been told babies can never have enough socks and wash rags but that’s just so PRACTICAL and dare I say it, boring. Unless, of course, they are disguised as…
- Baby socks
- Cupcake Liners
- Twine (rubber bands work too)
- Baby washcloths
And here’s what you do:
1. Fold a washcloth in half, hot dog style.
2. Fold the washcloth in half again.
3. Take one baby sock (not the pair, just one) and stick your finger through the top of it to bunch it a little.
4. Lay the sock on your washcloth and begin rolling.
5. Once you have rolled the sock completely in the washcloth, repeat steps 1-5 with two more washcloths. One “cupcake” needs three washcloths.
6. Tie your twine around the final washcloth to hold it in place.