The ladies over at Ruffled were invited to the URBN campus for a sneak peak (lucky!) of Anthropologie’s newest bridal brand BHLDN, pronounced “beholden” which comes from the Dutch word that means “to keep”. To have and to hold…get it?
Here are a few more details courtesy of Ruffled:
- The dress sizes will range from 0-14.
- BHLDN’s line ranges from $1000-$4000, but exclusive collections made by invited designers will be priced starting at $600.
- All dresses are allowed free shipping and free 30 day returns.
- Their website will offer an inspiration board builder, videos so brides can see how the dresses move on a real person and a zoom in feature for static product shots.
- The first BHLDN store will open in the Fall, in the South though the city has not been disclosed yet.
- At the store, brides will be able to come in and try dresses on without needing an appointment and they will have a tailor ready to make alterations for you.
- In addition to bridal, they will sell decor items such as ready-made DIY goodies. There will be a section of the store where you can make your table mockups and play event designer to get a real feel for what you want.